Downloadable event apps allow attendees cross-platform, instant, constantly updated, shareable and relevant access to:
- Searchable exhibitor guide — by alpha and category
- Session or event information and schedules
- Floor plans
- Image galleries
- Twitter feed — with instant interface to social platforms
- Top news and local weather
Event365 Landing Pages
- Work as an extension of the company’s event site
- Provide compelling year-round content strategy
- Highlight and promote most relevant content and resources based on time of year and stage of meeting cycle
- Leverage educational/product content generated by your event
- Extend branding, content and promotional opportunities
- Deliver value to your membership
- Build social networking and media opportunities
- Create additional revenue streams
Interactive eDaily, ePost, ePreview and eBlast
Customized and targeted content-rich platform can contain
- Web 2.0 content
Provides continuous educational content stream that extends the value of your event
- Actionable links
- Direct link to registration
- Exhibitor and attendee matchmaking tools
- Hotel reservations and information
- Opt-in mobile updates
- Guides and news
Online Buyers’ Guides and Online Exhibit Guides
- Leverage content collected for the exhibit guide
- Create a powerful resources tool
- Extend use of content beyond the event cycle
- Optional data collection allows for delivery of content in real-time and can be updated throughout the year
- Platform has variety of user functionality options: audio, video, PDF documents, photos and links
- Powerful search capabilities (and search optimization)
- Features appointment-setting and mapping technology
- Revenue-sharing opportunities
Digital Magazines and Flipbooks
Offer more than just your printed magazine, offer a digital version and expand the possibilities of your content in more ways than one. Here are just a few benefits of a digital magazine:
- Improved experience: Digital versions of your magazine allow users to have a richer experience with added features such as audio, video, animation or augmented reality.
- Trackable: Go beyond circulation numbers and learn what content your readers are reading and sharing, then give them more of what they want.
- Searchable: Provide your readers with the opportunity to search your content for exactly what they are looking for.
- Sharing: Allow your readers to share your content via email, blogs, news feeds and social media. Get your content out there for others to find, and generate more interest in your brand.
- Increase website traffic: Instead of just telling your readers to visit your (or a sponsor’s) website, you can provide hyperlinks to take them directly there.
- Digitally archive: Allow readers to save previous issues or articles for future reference.
- Cost and the “green factor:” Save on both the monetary costs of printing and the cost to the environment by reducing the amount of paper used to deliver your content.