We create all of the necessary tools to communicate and market effectively to all attendees during your event.
Downloadable event apps allow attendees cross-platform, instant, constantly updated, shareable and relevant access to:
- Searchable exhibitor guide – by alpha and category
- Session or event information and schedules
- Floor plans
- Image galleries
- Twitter feed – with instant interface to social platforms
- Top news
- Local weather
- Your company’s official voice during your event
- Created in advance or, for the most up-to-date coverage, printed on site
- Delivered each morning to attendees
- Communicate with your audience on-site
- It can even provide a revenue stream for your company
- We coordinate it all – ad sales, editorial development, content writers, art direction, production printing and distribution
- An event daily is so much more than a newspaper. It’s our specialty.
Membership directories, buyers’ guides, event directories. Our turnkey directory services ensure accuracy. We have produced hundreds of directories over the years, and we have a department devoted to data collection and manipulation. Not only can we manage your entire database, turning it into a useful tool for your membership or event, we can even handle design, distribution and advertising sales.
Event Directory/Program Book
The official publication of your event, distributed to all attendees. It can be a booklet that lists exhibitors or a multiple tabbed, comprehensive catalog. Event directories become valuable year-round resource tools for your attendees. Exhibitors and sponsors of your event value directories as a way to market their products and services.
Print, online or mobile smartphone interactive show floor maps include agendas, booth and meeting room floor plans, exhibitor and product listings, speaker bios, shuttle routes, event venues and local attractions in one easy-to-carry printed piece or easy to use smartphone app.
Pocket Planner/City Guide
A pocket-sized reference tool: Planners/city guides offer concise content on program schedules and local highlights, such as restaurants, shopping, museums, nightlife and entertainment. A locator map can even be included. Mailed to registered attendees prior to the event – or inserted into registration packets or a hotel door-drop bag.
A spiral-bound day planner includes “at-a-glance” event schedules, appointment planners, city maps, business card holders, calendars and pages for taking notes during sessions.
Hotel Door-Drop Bags/Literature Distribution
Literature distribution is a time-tested marketing benefit for your exhibitors and vendor sponsors. But it’s also a time- and detail-intensive undertaking. Leave it to Ascend Integrated Media to handle sales, creation and distribution. We market the inserts to your exhibitor database, collect insert materials, arrange distribution with event hotels and deliver the bags for distribution each night.